- This event has passed.
Arizona CCW Permit Class Starting at $0.99 North Phoenix AZ
October 24, 2021 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Classes at Ben Avery have restarted and masks must be worn while inside if you have not been vaccinated.
Get your Arizona CCW Permit today!!
Money back guarantee if not satisfied!! Free online 80 page CCW legal guide. Don’t wait to book and miss out!
This class is located at Ben Avery Shooting Range 4044 W Black Canyon Blvd Phoenix AZ 85086 in the Activity Center located outside the main public range.
Avoid going through NICS and avoid being tracked by the Justice dept for exercising your Second Amendment rights. How do you think they are going to determine if your selling a firearm makes you a dealer? By looking at your NICS purchases. Federally Brady Law Approved!
Also now FBI has announced that it will no longer process anymore NICS denials. Avoid NICS problems by getting your Arizona CCW Permit. Approved by Brady Law as substitute for NICS approvals.
This class will fulfill the requirements to apply for your Arizona Concealed Carry permit. The 4 hours will cover many of the legal aspects of carrying a concealed weapon in Arizona. At the end of the class and you will have your class completion certificate, 2 completed fingerprint cards and completed Arizona CCW application.
At the conclusion of the class the participant will have the certificate and paperwork to apply for the State of Arizona for a CCW permit. Fingerprinting service at class for additional charge, fingerprinting included in some tickets where noted. You will need to purchase a $60 Money Order after class for the fee charged by the State of Arizona for your application. You will not get your permit at the class, the State of Arizona Dept of Public safety issues the permits.
Benefits of having your Concealed Carry Permit
- You skip federal NICS background check because you are pre-approved by Arizona Department of Public Safety to purchase a firearm
- No NICS history for federal authorities to track. Click here
- You cannot enter an a bar or restaurant that serves liquor without an Arizona State Issued concealed carry permit.
- With an Arizona CCW permit you will not have to go through the delay of a background check while purchasing your firearm called a NICS Check.
- When interacting with law enforcement, the officer will know that you have taken training and that you have passed a thorough background check with your fingerprints and not a felon.
- With new federal laws you will now be able to carry your concealed firearm in National Parks subject to state laws in which the park resides
More information http://concealedaz.com/
To look at frequently asked questions go to http://www.azdps.gov/Services/Concealed_Weapons/Questions/
For information about traveling with your firearm or carrying in National Parks go to http://concealedaz.com/traveling-with-your-firearm/
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org phone or text 602-633-5833