Concealed Carry Permit Classes $49.99 at Rudy’s “Country Store” and Bar-B-Q Chandler AZ
Classes Now Booking View Map | Get Directions
The five-hour class will fulfill the requirements to apply for your Arizona Concealed Carry permit, and will cover many of the legal aspects of carrying a concealed weapon in Arizona. At the end of the class, you will have your class completion certificate, two completed fingerprint cards, and a completed Arizona Concealed Carry Weapon permit application.
CCW Class includes everything except state fees and postage no hidden costs, including free fingerprints not $30 hidden fee like cheaper CCW classes. Money back guarantee if not satisfied!! Free online 80 page CCW legal guide. Don’t wait to book and miss out!
Avoid going through NICS and avoid being tracked by the Justice dept for exercising your Second Amendment rights. Click Here How do you think they are going to determine if your selling a firearm makes you a dealer? By looking at your NICS purchases. Federally Brady Law Approved!
Also now FBI has announced that it will no longer process anymore NICS denials. Avoid NICS problems by getting your Arizona CCW Permit. Approved by Brady Law as substitute for NICS approvals.
This class will fulfill the requirements to apply for your Arizona Concealed Carry permit. The 4 hours will cover many of the legal aspects of carrying a concealed weapon in Arizona. At the end of the class and you will have your class completion certificate, 2 completed fingerprint cards and completed Arizona CCW application.
At the conclusion of the class the participant will have everything needed to apply to the State of Arizona for a CCW permit except for the postage and $60 fee charged by the State of Arizona for your application. You will not get your permit at the class, the State of Arizona Dept of Public safety issues the permits.
Classes are $39.99. You will be redirected to payment via Eventbrite when you submit the form below.
We Are Five Star Rated
Our four-hour Concealed Carry Permit Classes go over legal principles and general firearm safety. These classes are designed for those who want to learn the legalities of carrying a firearm (concealed or openly) in Arizona.
There is no shooting for this class.
- -Rules and regulations and legal principles surrounding carrying a firearm in Arizona and acting in self-defense of your life or others.
We have a full refund for the price of the class if you aren’t satisfied! We also offer:
- -Free fingerprint cards and fingerprinting during class
- -Free mailing envelops and necessary paperwork
- -Free 80+ page electronic legal guide and syllabus for students
At the conclusion of the class, the participant will have everything needed to apply to the State of Arizona for a CCW permit except for the postage and $60 fee charged by the State of Arizona for your application. You will not get your permit at the class, as the State of Arizona Dept of Public safety issues the permits. There are no hidden costs, and we include free fingerprint cards (not with a $15 hidden fee, like cheaper classes) and a free online 80-page CCW legal guide. There is also a money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied! Don’t wait to book and miss out on the class!
The FBI has also recently announced that it will no longer process anymore NICS denials. You can avoid NICS problems by getting your Arizona CCW Permit, which is approved by the Brady Law as a substitute for NICS approvals.
Benefits of having your Arizona Concealed Carry Permit
- -You skip federal NICS background check because you are pre-approved by Arizona Department of Public Safety to purchase a firearm
- -With a CCW permit, you can avoid going through NICS, and avoid being tracked by the Justice department for exercising your Second Amendment rights.
- -You cannot enter an a bar or restaurant that serves liquor while armed without an Arizona State Issued concealed carry permit.
- -With an Arizona CCW permit, you will not have to go through the standard delay of a background check while purchasing your firearm called a NICS Check.
- -When interacting with law enforcement, the officer will know that you have taken training and that you have passed a thorough background check.
- -With new federal laws, you will now be able to carry your concealed firearm in National Parks (subject to state laws in which the park resides).